Get GDPR-Ready – Because Data Protection Is About to Get Personal10:00 AM » 11:00 AM
On May 25, 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will take effect, impacting every organization conducting business with individuals in the EU- consumers, employees, and business contacts alike. On that date, organizations will encounter new, uniform data protection regulations relating to the information of EU subjects—or potentially face hefty fines and other penalties. Yet many business, privacy and security leaders are not ready for it. To help address our clients' concerns, IBM Security has developed a five-phased framework approach to GDPR readiness.
Join us as Adam Nelson, Executive Consultant and Global Privacy Leader for IBM Security and Cindy E. Compert, CIPT/M, CTO Data Security & Privacy for IBM Security as they take you through this critical security framework.
This webinar will provide an overview of the IBM Security GDPR framework, and will also cover:
- An introduction to the EU GDPR, including its purpose, key aspects and provisions of the regulation, and new or enhanced requirements
- Steps organizations are taking on their path to GDPR readiness and what can be done to prepare
- A deep-dive into the five phases of GDPR readiness, with a focus on security and privacy requirements and activities for you to consider in each phase
- Solutions that can help organizations address these requirements, no matter where they are in their readiness journey
Notice: Clients are responsible for ensuring their own compliance with various laws and regulations, including GDPR. IBM does not provide legal advice and does not represent or warrant that its services or products will ensure that clients are in compliance with any law or regulation.
Securing Office 365 Content on Mobile Devices12:00 PM » 1:00 PM
- Restrict access to approved and compliant devices
- Control “Open in” and “Save as” functionality
- Limit ability to save files to non-approved apps
- Enable single sign-on capabilities
- Discover an alternative to Intune