Verify Access (Access Manager) - Latest
Verify Access (Access Manager) - Latest Courses:
This cookbook works with an installation of IBM Security Verify Access 10 and IBM Security Access Manager [ISAM] 9.0.7. A minimum version of 220.127.116.11 is required because the demonstrated functionality was introduced then.
This cookbook explores the deployment of IBM Security Verify Access 10.0.0 into a Red Hat OpenShift cluster.
- Introduce OpenShift Concepts
- Introduce the OKD Cluster
- Prepare for Verify Access Deployment
- Deploy OpenLDAP
- Deploy PostgreSQL
- Deploy Verify Access Core Application
- Configure shared volume REST access
- Create and test Reverse Proxy
- Enable Distributed Session Cache
- Configure AAC Authentication Service