Customer Badges Courses:
This is an IBM-issued and IBM-recognized badge that attests that recipients have demonstrated the knowledge to configure the processing of uncommon events in QRadar SIEM, manage reference data collections, and develop custom rules that apply to the events and flows in QRadar SIEM.
GI is IBM Identity Governance and Intelligence, IBM's flagship identity management product. An individual who earns this badge will have demonstrated a broad understanding of the application and what a business user would need to know to be successful.
The badge earner is familiar with the following 6 areas: Basic IGI concepts including navigation and terminology; Role Lifecycle Management; Risk Control Modeling; Certification Campaigns; Reporting; and New Features.
Help Desk personnel who successfully complete the requirements for the badge will have proven proficiency in providing Level 1 support to the mobile device users in an enterprise. Level 1 support can include resetting passwords, helping with enrollment
issues, lost devices, configuration problems, and access issues.
Benefits of IBM Digital Badges
- Combine your credentials to form a complete overview of your skills.
- Display your accomplishment in your email signature.
- Display your qualifications on social and professional networking sites.
- Provide employers with easy, valid verification of your credentials.
Getting your badge
IBM Security will issue your badge automatically at a minimum of every two weeks upon successful completion of badge requirements.
Any questions regarding our Security badge offerings should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about your Acclaim account or website should be directed to Acclaim support.
For general inquiries related to the IBM Digital Badge Program, contact email@example.com.
MaaS360 Architect Badge is issued and recognized by IBM. Recipients of
this badge prove their knowledge to implement the MaaS360 mobile device
management system for an organization. Earning the MaaS360 Architect Badge attests that you are able to:
- Explain how MaaS360 supports devices, applications, and content
- Describe how to integrate mobile devices with enterprise and cloud
- Explain strategies and planning activities that support a smooth deployment of MaaS360