Customer Badges Courses:
This is an IBM-issued and IBM-recognized badge that attests that recipients have demonstrated the knowledge to configure the processing of uncommon events in QRadar SIEM, manage reference data collections, and develop custom rules that apply to the events and flows in QRadar SIEM.
GI is IBM Identity Governance and Intelligence, IBM's flagship identity management product. An individual who earns this badge will have demonstrated a broad understanding of the application and what a business user would need to know to be successful.
The badge earner is familiar with the following 6 areas: Basic IGI concepts including navigation and terminology; Role Lifecycle Management; Risk Control Modeling; Certification Campaigns; Reporting; and New Features.
Help Desk personnel who successfully complete the requirements for the badge will have proven proficiency in providing Level 1 support to the mobile device users in an enterprise. Level 1 support can include resetting passwords, helping with enrollment
issues, lost devices, configuration problems, and access issues.
Benefits of IBM Digital Badges
- Combine your credentials to form a complete overview of your skills.
- Display your accomplishment in your email signature.
- Display your qualifications on social and professional networking sites.
- Provide employers with easy, valid verification of your credentials.
Getting your badge
IBM Security will issue your badge automatically at a minimum of every two weeks upon successful completion of badge requirements.
Any questions regarding our Security badge offerings should be directed to: email@example.com.
Questions about your Acclaim account or website should be directed to Acclaim support.
For general inquiries related to the IBM Digital Badge Program, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
MaaS360 Architect Badge is issued and recognized by IBM. Recipients of
this badge prove their knowledge to implement the MaaS360 mobile device
management system for an organization. Earning the MaaS360 Architect Badge attests that you are able to:
- Explain how MaaS360 supports devices, applications, and content
- Describe how to integrate mobile devices with enterprise and cloud
- Explain strategies and planning activities that support a smooth deployment of MaaS360
Resilient SOAR Foundations
This is an IBM-issued and IBM-recognized badge that attests that
recipients have demonstrated the knowledge of basic features and
functions needed to work with the IBM Security Resilient incident
response product. The badge holder can effectively navigate in the
Resilient UI, work with users and authentication, administering the
organization, and Resilient product administration.
How can I earn this badge?
- Successful completion of the courses specified in the IBM Security Resilient Foundations badge course.
- Complete the assessment quiz contained in the IBM Security Resilient Foundations badge course with a score of 80% or higher.
The MaaS360 professional who successfully completes the requirements for the MaaS360 Administrator badge will prove proficiency in setting up a MaaS360 portal, managing the policies and compliance rules distributed to mobile devices, supporting the MaaS360 enterprise mobile enterprise, and solving mobile device user problems.
How can I earn this badge?
- This badge is open to IBM clients, Business Partners and employees.
- Successful completion all courses specified in the MaaS360 Administrator badge course.
- Earn 80 percent or higher on the exam contained in the MaaS360 Administrator badge course.
i2 Analyst’s Notebook V9 Essentials
The badge earner has demonstrated knowledge and skills of Analyst's Notebook V9 to include link analysis methodology, manual chart creation, importing data, searching/querying charts, data analysis tools, and publishing options to quickly convert raw data into actionable intelligence by uncovering hidden connections and relationships.
Cloud Pak for Security 1.3 - Security Analyst
The badge earner is a SOC
Analysts or other technical resource who requires a comprehensive
knowledge of cybersecurity threat investigation using Cloud Pak for
Security 1.3. The badge earner knows how to configure connectors to data
sources, is familiar with
federated searches, and is able to use filters and data analysis in
the Data Explorer app, configure Threat Intelligence Insights and
understands the basics of Case Management.