**** Attention: Only a partial course catalog is displayed. PLEASE LOG IN TO SEE THE COMPLETE CATALOG. ****
Cloud Pak for Security Platform
Cloud Pak for Security Platform Courses:
Cloud Pak for Security 1.5 - Architecture and installation overview
IBM Cloud Pak for Security is a platform that integrates security tools to gain insights into threats across hybrid, multicloud environments.
As more businesses move to the cloud, security data is frequently spread across different tools, clouds, and IT environments. This requires teams to spend more time integrating tools and information and maintaining those integrations, and less time securing their organizations. IBM Cloud Pak for Security helps teams address these issues with an open, secure platform. It is a platform that can deliver on connecting data, connecting workflows, and connecting openly by helping you quickly integrate your existing security tools to generate deeper insights into threats, orchestrate actions, and automate responses, all while you leave your data where it is.
This course describes critical components of the Cloud Pak for Security platforms such as multicloud adoption, private cloud requirements for storage and nodes spec, Red Hat OpenShift 4.3, IBM Cloud Pak common services, Cloud Pak for Security core services, and apps.
This version of the Cloud Pak comes with five apps:
- IBM Security Data Explorer
- IBM Security Threat Intelligence Insights
- IBM Security Case Management
- IBM Security User Behavior Analytics
- IBM Security Risk Manager
The course also provides a high-level installation process.
- Describe Cloud Pak for Security components stack
- Review prerequisites such as number of nodes, persistent storage, VPN connectivity
- Explain dependencies on OpenShift and IBM Cloud Pak common services
- Describe IBM Cloud Pak for Security core services and the apps
- Explain high-level installation steps