Only a partial course catalog is displayed. Please log in to see the complete catalog.
Data Security Courses (2):
Load balancing automatically allocates managed units to S-TAP agents
when new S-TAPs are installed and during fail-over when a managed unit
is unavailable. The load balancing application also dynamically
re-balances loaded or busy managed units by relocating S-TAP agents to
less-loaded managed units. These topics are discussed in this Open Mic.
- Data-centric security approach
- Partnership with STEALTHbits
- Data Protection for Files, NAS, and SharePoint
- File Discovery, Entitlement, and Classification (FDEC)
- File Activity Monitoring (FAM)