Deployment & Administration
This category includes courses that help to deploy and administer Guardium.
Deployment & Administration Courses:
|Appliance patch levels
||Auto stop services
|Purge periods||Policy tuning
||Database percent used
|Top database tables
||Aggregation / archive logs
|Disk & Database Health Analyzer
- Identify symptoms that indicate the Guardium database is getting full
- Describe possible reasons the database utilization increases
- Navigate through decision points to determine how to take preventive or corrective action
- Troubleshoot based on the scenario you are experiencing
- Prepare the required information to present to Guardium Technical Support, if needed
New in IBM Security Guardium 11.3, the universal connector allows you to configure a connection from native database activity logs to the Guardium collector. This allows Guardium to monitor data sources such as cloud database implementations that are not suited to running an S-TAP agent. The Guardium Universal Connector includes support for MongoDB®, MySQL, and Amazon S3, requiring minimal configuration. Users can easily develop plug-ins for other data sources.
In this course, you learn to use the Guardium Universal Connector functionality to monitor activity from a MongoDB data source.