This category includes general Guardium courses.
Guardium General Courses:
Are you getting ready to administer database security policies? Learn how to configure Guardium to discover, classify, analyze, protect, and control access to sensitive data. You learn to perform a vulnerability assessment, and how to monitor data and file activity. This course teaches you how to create reports, audits, alerts, metrics, and compliance oversight processes.
- Identify the primary functions of IBM Security Guardium
- Apply key Guardium architecture components
- Navigate the Guardium user interface and command line interface
- Manage user access to Guardium
- Build and populate Guardium groups
- Use the administration console to manage Guardium components
- Configure policy rules that process the information gathered from database and file servers
- Use the configuration auditing system, Vulnerability Assessment application, and Database Discovery to perform data security tasks
- Create queries and reports to examine trends and gather data
- Automate compliance workflow processes
- Use file activity monitoring to keep track of the files on your servers