|Appliance patch levels
||Auto stop services
|Purge periods||Policy tuning
||Database percent used
|Top database tables
||Aggregation / archive logs
|Disk & Database Health Analyzer
- Identify symptoms that indicate the Guardium database is getting full
- Describe possible reasons the database utilization increases
- Navigate through decision points to determine how to take preventive or corrective action
- Troubleshoot based on the scenario you are experiencing
- Prepare the required information to present to Guardium Technical Support, if needed
IBM Guardium uses data activity monitoring, file activity monitoring, and vulnerability assessment to help ensure the security, privacy, and integrity of your data. Guardium can be deployed on various cloud environments, including Amazon AWS EC2, Google, IBM SoftLayer, and Microsoft Azure. The following guides provide instructions you can use to deploy a Guardium instance in a specific cloud.
This IBM Redbooks® publication provides a guide for deploying the Guardium solutions.
This book also provides a roadmap process for implementing an InfoSphere Guardium solution that is based on years of experience and best practices that were collected from various Guardium experts. We describe planning, installation, configuration, monitoring, and administrating an InfoSphere Guardium environment. We also describe use cases and how InfoSphere Guardium integrates with other IBM products.