Only a partial course catalog displayed. Please click here to log in to see the complete catalog.
Identity, Access and Governance Courses and Subjects:
Identity, Access and Governance
- Identity Manager
- Access Manager
- Identity Governance
- Directory Suite
- IBM Security Secret Server
- Privileged Identity Manager
IBM® Security identity and access management solutions help strengthen compliance and reduce risk by protecting and monitoring user access in today's multi-perimeter environments.
Identity and access management solutions from IBM help:
- Safeguard mobile, cloud and social access.
- Prevent advanced insider threats.
- Simplify cloud integrations and identity silos.
- Deliver actionable identity intelligence.
IBM Security Secret Server
IBM® Security Secret Server enables enterprises to help keep their privileged accounts secure from hackers and insider threats, helps ensure compliance with evolving regulations, and allows authorized employees to seamlessly gain access to the tools and information they need to drive productivity.
IBM Security Secret Server includes a password vault capability with check in and check out, session monitoring and recording, and delivers several unique advantages:
- Fast, easy installation for rapid return on investment
- Built-in discovery to identify all instances of privileged user and application accounts across the enterprise
- Automatic privileged credential change monitoring and validation
- Easy scalability across the global enterprise with extensible, customizable controls
IBM Security Secret Server offers the security, transparency, and accountability that global enterprises are seeking to protect the millions of privileged accounts as well as users engaged in their daily business operations.