Verify Governance (Identity Governance)
Verify Governance (Identity Governance) Courses:
- Overviews of IBM Security Secret Server and IBM Security Identity Governance and Intelligence
- Requirements for integrating Secret Server with Identity Governance and Intelligence
- Demonstrations of use case.
- Tips for troubleshooting
- Answers to questions from audience
OpenID Connect (OIDC) Provider grants the administrator the flexibility to configure and use an external user registry to authenticate and authorize users to access each UI: Service Center, Administrator Console and Virtual Appliance (LMI).
This course will enable you to configure OIDC Provider with an external user registry, understanding its limitations and how to utilize this functionality to better control access to your system.
- Default behavior
- Internal User Registry
- External User Registry
- Additional Information
- Authorization to Service Center
- Authorization to Administration Console
- Authorization to LMI Console
- Group Filter
- SSL vs Non-SSL (Group Filter validation)
- Security Directory Server
Open Mic presented on 29 October 2020 by Victor Orlandi and Gabriel Rebane
Duration: 42 minutes
In this Open Mic from 26 June 2019, you learn how to use and troubleshoot the IBM Security Access Manager Adapter (also known as the ISAM Combo Adapter) with the latest level of IBM Security Identity Manager (ISIM) and IBM Security Identity Governance and Intelligence (IGI).
This is a recording of the 10 June 2020 Open Mic about IBM Security Information Queue (ISIQ) installation and configuration. It also tells about the integration of IBM Security Identity Manager (ISIM) and IBM Security Identity Governance and Intelligence (IGI) using ISIQ.