Identity Manager Courses:
Learn how to write a customizable workflow that lets approvers delegate approvals and ask for justifications.
This document describes best practices for implementing the most commonly used customization and extensions for ISIM version 7.0 and also describes limits in these areas.
This article discusses how to configure ISIM 6.0 in either a High Availability (HA) environment, a Disaster Recover (DR) environment or both.
IBM Security Identity Manager Performance Tuning Guides provide information on tuning, troubleshooting, best practices and regular maintenance of middleware for IBM Security Identity Manager. These guides include tuning settings for:
- WebSphere Application Server
- Database servers (IBM DB2, Oracle)
- Directory servers (IBM Security Directory Server)
- IBM Security Directory Integrator
- IBM Security Identity Manager application
- IBM Security Identity Manager adapters
This section includes Security Identity Manager best practices and troubleshooting topics.
This document compares IBM Identity Manager 7.0 Virtual appliance-based
deployment scenarios with IBM Identity Manager 6.0 software stack