Integrated Security Solutions
- Part 1 demonstrates the integration of QRadar Advisor with Watson with Resilient functionality. QRadar with Watson provides artificial intelligence to automatically investigate and provide insights to threat indicators and related entities. Integration with Resilient allows the security analyst to automatically track and enrich incident artifacts and reporting.
- Part 2 demonstrates how to use Resilient as a workflow automation tool to enhance the analyst's ability to manage the response to the more complex threats that require more than the actions allowed directly from within QRadar.
This learning module demonstrates the integration of IBM Guardium and IBM IGI products to support the GDPR compliance initiative on structure data. The solution provides a custom developed AssemblyLine that runs in IBM Directory Integrator (IDI), and an IBM Identity Governance and Intelligence (IGI) Custom Adapter that requires IBM Directory Server and IDI to run.
The integration goal is to identify GDPR sensitive data using a provided sample database using IBM Guardium. Guardium then exports a report that contains users who have access to tables with GDPR relevant data. Then, the IGI Custom Adapter imports these reports into IGI for further compliance and access management.
The course provides a lab environment where the integration can be tested and demonstrated.
Also, if you do not have time to run the lab, you can review the videos that demonstrate all steps in the lab.The additional learning section provides a custom AssemblyLine and a custom IGI adapter as-is with no IBM support. You can provide feedback to the Security Learning Academy if you have any issues with the code.
This course shows you how to integrate a scanner, such as IBM Security AppScan, with QRadar SIEM. This integration can help you correlate vulnerabilities discovered by the scanner with other log sources, such as IBM XGS, to protect your network assets from the attack at the application level.
This course includes two technical demonstrations that highlight how Carbon Black Response and IBM QRadar SIEM integrate to quickly detect, respond, and remediate live security incidents. This integration is part of the long standing strategic partnership between Carbon Black and IBM.
This video series demonstrates integration between IBM MaaS360 and IBM QRadar SIEM. It includes the following demonstrations:
- MaaS360 and QRadar Integration overview
- Sending MaaS360 events to QRadar SIEM
- Installing the MaaS360 app
- Using QRadar Action Script with MaaS360 API
Prerequisites: This video series assumes that you have the following skills:
- Basic knowledge of QRadar SIEM concepts
- Basic knowledge of the MaaS360 portal
- Basic knowledge of Python scripting
For more information about these topics, visit the QRadar SIEM and MaaS360 roadmaps in the Security Learning Academy.
This course demonstrates how IBM X-Force PAM engine works in IBM Security Access Manager (ISAM) appliance. The course is the how-to lab guide with the set of virtual machines that students can explore on they own time.
This self-paced learning content represents an integration scenario that uses IBM Privileged Identify Manager (PIM), IBM Guardium, IBM Network Protection (XGS), IBM QRadar, and IBM Directory Integrator (IDI). The course includes three videos that depict a database administrator interacting with the system. Watch the videos in the following order:
1) Testing Initial PIM and Guardium Setup – This video shows the basic functionality of PIM and Guardium without implementing integration between them.
2) Testing PIM and Guardium Integration – This video shows the benefits of integrating PIM and Guardium. There is no direct integration path between the two products. QRadar and IDI are used to bridge integration gaps between PIM and Guardium.
3) Testing a Complete Integration Solution– This video shows a fully integrated security solution. It includes the XGS appliance that terminates any existing connection from the database administrator workstation to the database server.
This course also includes an Integration Guide that documents the configuration steps necessary to integrate the products. It also includes the IDI.zip file that contains the custom files, including developed IDI assembly lines, necessary to successfully implement this integration scenario.
The IBM Security Immune System looks at a security portfolio in an organized fashion - as an integrated framework of security capabilities that transmits and ingests vital security data to help gain visibility, understand, and prioritize threats, and coordinate multiple layers of defense. At its core, the system automates policies and block threats - just as the human immune system can assess and identify a virus and then trigger an immune response.
This video is a technical demonstration in which IBM Resilient and Carbon Black Response detect, respond, and remediate a live security incident. This integration is part of the long standing strategic partnership between Carbon Black and IBM.
This video is a technical demonstration of the integration between Carbon Black Response, IBM Resilient, and QRadar to detect, respond, and remediate a live security incident. This integration is part of the long standing strategic partnership between Carbon Black and IBM.
This video walks you through how to secure access for Office365 with IBM Cloud Identity and MaaS360. Along with the end to end demonstration, this video also covers the following topics:
- why protect access to Office365
- requirements for securing Office365
- architecture overview for on mobile and an unmanaged device
- configuration steps to secure Office365
Duration: 35 minutes
The MITRE ATT&CK Framework is a globally-accessible knowledge base of advisory tactics and techniques based on real-world observations.
The ATT&CK knowledge base is used as a foundation for the development of specific threat models and methodologies in the private sector, in government, and in the cybersecurity product and services community.
This video provides and overview of the MITRE ATT&CK Framework, followed by a discussion of how IBM Resilient and other IBM Security products use MITRE ATT&CK with a live demonstration and a Q&A.
Systems Integration Architect
A systems integration architect Is responsible for implementing integrated security solutions that support compliance, protect business assets, and combat security threats.