Getting Started with IBM Resilient SOAR Platform
The total time required to complete this roadmap is 5h 9m.
Overview and install
User management and authentication
Common use cases
Badges and Certifications
Resilient Application Administrator/Saas Administrator (Master Administrator)
The total time required to complete this roadmap is 1h 18m.
Setting up the ORG
Playbook Designer/ Developer
The total time required to complete this roadmap is 9h 26m.
Foundations of Design
Automation and Integrations
The total time required to complete this roadmap is 48m.
Resilient Security Foundations
Resilient Dashboards and Reporting
Artifacts and Threat Feeds
The total time required to complete this roadmap is 37m.
Resilient Privacy Foundations
Resilient System Administrator (OVA Administrator)
The total time required to complete this roadmap is 2h 35m.
Logging and troubleshooting
Backup and DR
- Automate the escalation and collection of data
- Manage a ransomware attack
- Deal with a data breach involving an inside actor
- Accelerate your Response to Phishing Attacks
You can configure the IBM Security Resilient platform to create new incidents or update existing incidents from incoming email.
In this course, you learn how to configure the Resilient platform to connect to an email inbox and create a rule that processes email messages by using a template with a Python script. As a result of the script, an incident is created with extracted artifacts form the email messages (such as IPs and URLs) and an email notification is sent to the incident owner.
- Observe automated email parsing in action
- Configure an inbound email connection
- Customize a sample email script
- Create a rule to trigger the script
- Test the email processing
This is an IBM-issued and IBM-recognized badge that attests that recipients have demonstrated the knowledge of basic features and functions needed to work with the IBM Security Resilient incident response product. The badge holder can effectively navigate in the Resilient UI, work with users and authentication, administering the organization, and Resilient product administration.
How can I earn this badge?
- This badge is open to all IBM clients, Business Partners and employees.
- Successful completion all courses listed in the Required courses section below.
- Earn 80 percent or higher on the quiz.
The Resilient platform implements incident responses through the use of dynamic playbooks. A dynamic playbook is the set of rules, conditions, business logic, workflows and tasks used to respond to an incident. The Resilient platform updates the response
automatically as the incident progresses and is modified.
In this course, you learn the Resilient basic concepts, platform architecture, and will review a demonstration of the installation process.
- Learn the value of IBM Resilient
- Review the introduction video to the IBM Resilient platform
- Learn the IBM Resilient Platform architecture
- Learn about necessary prerequisites
- Review the installation process
- Describe the value of dynamic playbooks
This course is designed to provide an initial introduction to Resilient Incident Response Program. It will help you understand how Resilient can be integrated in your environment and provide the tools to get started.
- Introduction to Resilient
- How Resilient Aligns to your Organization
- Installing & Administering Resilient
- Developing Playbooks
- Resources and Support