IBM MaaS360 Foundations
IBM MaaS360 Foundations Courses:
You can use MaaS360 CMT Co-existence to manage Windows 10 endpoints in both Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and IBM MaaS360.
MaaS360 gives you the flexibility and added value of a modern management platform to manage Windows 10 endpoints over-the-air, whether they are on a corporate intranet or the internet. The endpoints don’t need to be AD-joined or on premises.
In this course, you learn how to bulk enroll Windows 10 endpoints in MaaS360 and migrate GPO policies to MDM policies in MaaS360.
Powered by AI and analytics and integrated with your existing IT infrastructure, IBM Security MaaS360® with Watson™ (MaaS360) simplifies and accelerates support of a diverse, complex endpoint and mobile environment. It provides a single platform to manage and secure all your laptops, desktops, mobile endpoints, users, apps, and content.
In this course, you learn about MaaS360 SaaS features and integration capabilities. You also get a high-level overview of the MaaS360 SaaS and container architectures, implementation considerations, and several of the choices you make that affect how you configure MaaS360. You also learn how to configure policy and add devices in the MaaS360 portal.
- Describe MaaS360 integration capabilities
- Identify MaaS360 SaaS and container architectures
- Use the implementation journey steps to secure endpoints and devices
- Identify the deployment types, enrollment programs, and authentication methods you need to manage devices
- Name the MaaS360 editions
- Configure the key components that you need to manage devices in MaaS360
The MaaS360 professional who successfully completes the requirements for the MaaS360 Administrator badge will prove proficiency in setting up a MaaS360 portal, managing the policies and compliance rules distributed to mobile devices, supporting the MaaS360 enterprise mobile enterprise, and solving mobile device user problems.
How can I earn this badge?
- This badge is open to all [IBM clients, business partners and employees].
- Successful completion all courses listed in the Required courses section below
- Earn 80 percent or higher on the exam.