IBM MaaS360 Foundations
IBM MaaS360 Foundations Courses:
Android Enterprise, a Google-led initiative, enables the use of Android devices and apps in the workplace. IBM Security MaaS360 integrates with Android Enterprise to provide a unified endpoint management experience. Currently, MaaS360 supports three management varieties provided with Android Enterprise; Profile Owner (PO), Device Owner (DO), and Corporate Owned Single Use (COSU).
PO assigns a work profile in which work apps and data are stored in a separate, self-contained space within a device. This scenario supports personally owned devices (BYOD).
In this lab, you configure MaaS360 with Android Enterprise. You learn how to enable Android Enterprise using a managed Google Play account and deploy a Work Profile (PO) to manage BYOD for personally enabled and personally owned devices. This process includes the following tasks:
- Configure Android Enterprise to manage personal devices
- Initiate a trial with MaaS360
- Adjust the deployment settings to ensure proper enrollment is met
- Learn about application distribution and settings associated with these distributions
- Create a Work Profile that separates business applications from apps in a personal profile
- Configure the WorkPlace Persona policy for Secure Mail
- Review device enrollment options and send an enrollment request
- Remove the Work Profile from the device
You can use MaaS360 CMT Co-existence to manage Windows 10 endpoints in both Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and IBM MaaS360.
MaaS360 gives you the flexibility and added value of a modern management platform to manage Windows 10 endpoints over-the-air, whether they are on a corporate intranet or the internet. The endpoints don’t need to be AD-joined or on premises.
In this course, you learn how to bulk enroll Windows 10 endpoints in MaaS360 and migrate GPO policies to MDM policies in MaaS360.
The MaaS360 professional who successfully completes the requirements for the MaaS360 Administrator badge will prove proficiency in setting up a MaaS360 portal, managing the policies and compliance rules distributed to mobile devices, supporting the MaaS360 enterprise mobile enterprise, and solving mobile device user problems.
How can I earn this badge?
- This badge is open to all [IBM clients, business partners and employees].
- Successful completion all courses listed in the Required courses section below
- Earn 80 percent or higher on the exam.