MaaS360 General Courses:
This course includes:
- Unified Endpoint Management for dummies ebook
- An IBM Security Intelligence blog.
You are provided an overview of unified endpoint management (UEM) and why it’s necessary, and how it addresses complex problems encountered by IT in the modern enterprise.
In this open mic replay, Product Manager and Android and iOS expert, Dhanasekar Varadarajan, discusses new capabilities focused on dedicated and corporate-owned devices.
- Android 11 work profile on corporate-owned devices
- Android custom commands
MaaS360 released a variety of useful new features in the second
half of 2020. This webinar covered many of these new features,
including enhancements to our platform, iOS and Android agents, and the
Cloud Extender tool.
MaaS360 recently released the beta version of the new license management
feature which allows customers and partners to assign, view, and manage
their MaaS360 entitlements from the MaaS360 portal. In this session,
we demonstrated how the feature works and how customers and partners can
take advantage of the feature to manage their MaaS360 entitlements.
In this session, our Technical Enablement and Client Success teams provide a "deployment checklist" to make sure that your admins have the information they need to successfully manage Android devices going forward.
This webinar takes a look at the new features implemented in 2020, as well as, what's planned for the rest of the year. You will also get overview on how MaaS360 stands with iOS/Android/Windows management and the general mobile management landscape.
Topics included in this video:
- Device enrollment program for iOS 13 and later
- SAML (Security Assertion Markup Language) support
- User-based enrollment (iOS)
- Advanced management for Apple devices
- Update on WebView
- Federated access to the Access School Manager portal
- Update on basic authentication
- Mail authentication and OAuth
- MaaS360 Identity features
- Update on Android Enterprise
- Userless enrollment for Android Enterprise
- Zero-day support
- AppConfig or OEMConfig for specialized devices (Android Enterprise)
- AppConfig feedback channel feature
- Multiple enrollment options for Windows 10 devices
- Apple School and Business Manager
- System update settings (Android Enterprise)
- Android Corporate Owned Personally-Enabled (COPE) mode
- Instructional Materials which includes IBM Knowledge Center, Guided Walk Throughs, Integrated Portal Tips, Contextual Help, and Support Search
- Continuous Learning which includes Ongoing Product Education, Product Notifications, Open Mic Webinars, IBM Security Community and MaaS360 Status Page
- MaaS360 Training which includes the MaaS360 Course Catalog, Training Roadmaps, Badges, and IBM Security VIP Rewards
- MaaS360 eNurture Programs which includes Weekly Technical Touchpoints, Community Blogs and Technical Events
This video takes a look back at the state of unified endpoint management (UEM), goes over MaaS360 feature updates for iOS, Android, and Windows, and, explains how to prepare for a successful MaaS360 deployment in 2020 and beyond.
Duration: 53 minutes
This glossary defines common words, phrases, and acronyms found in MaaS360 content.
Mobile device management is complex and each organization uses it differently to meet business requirements. What is applicable to one organization might not apply to another. Sometimes, best practices are work arounds. In this video, you learn some practices you can use to manage mobile devices on the MaaS360 platform.
Mobile device management is complex and each organization uses it differently to meet business requirements. What is applicable to one organization might not apply to another. Sometimes, best practices are work arounds. In this video, you learn some best practices you can use to manage Android mobile devices.
Mobile device management is complex and each organization uses it differently to meet business requirements. What is applicable to one organization might not apply to another. Sometimes, best practices are work arounds. In this video, you learn some practices you can use to manage Apple mobile devices.
IBM® MaaS360® Mobile Threat Management allows you to detect, analyze and remediate enterprise malware on mobile devices. It provides advanced jailbreak, root and hider detection with over-the-air updates for security definitions. Administrators can configure compliance policies based on these advanced threats and remediate vulnerabilities—improving the security of bring your own device (BYOD) and corporate-owned devices. In this course, you learn how to configure Mobile Threat Management and how it detects and remediates malware on devices.
In this event replay, Matt Shaver takes you on a tour through the available MaaS360 workflows and resources.
In this replay, MaaS360 experts help you get the most out of your portal experience by showcasing the most recent feature additions, viewing the EMM landscape, and updating "best practices."