Mobile Security IBM MaaS360 Latest
Mobile Security IBM MaaS360 Latest Courses:
In this demonstration, you learn how to create a new Android MDM policy for Android Enterprise managed devices, which is based on the default policy, in the MaaS360 portal.
You can use MaaS360 CMT Co-existence to manage Windows 10 endpoints in both Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and IBM MaaS360.
MaaS360 gives you the flexibility and added value of a modern management platform to manage Windows 10 endpoints over-the-air, whether they are on a corporate intranet or the internet. The endpoints don’t need to be AD-joined or on premises.
In this course, you learn how to bulk enroll Windows 10 endpoints in MaaS360 and migrate GPO policies to MDM policies in MaaS360.
In this video, you learn how to bulk enroll Windows 10 endpoints that are managed by the Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) in IBM MaaS360. Once enrolled, the endpoints can co-exist in SCCM and MaaS360.
In this demonstration, you learn how to create a new Android MDM policy based on the default policy in the MaaS360 portal for the devices that are not managed by Android Enterprise.
You can use the MaaS360 Group Policy Migration Tool to migrate GPO policies that have been applied to an SCCM or AD-managed Windows 10 endpoint to MDM policies in MaaS360. In this video, you learn how to migrate GPO policies to MDM policies in MaaS360.
In this video, you learn how to create the bulk enrollment
executable that can be used with an SCCM-deployed application to enroll
Windows 10 endpoints in MaaS360.
This webinar provides a deep dive into MaaS360 Device Inventory. This video will get an overview of device actions and information fields, learn how to craft and apply custom attributes, and learn how to manage and deploy device groups.
The video covers the following topics:
- Devices view
- Device Inventory
- Customize Inventory columns
- Add devices to Inventory
- Device Inventory for iOS
- Device records
- Device Summary
- Device Security and Compliance
- Device Hardware and Operating System
- Device Apps Installed
- Apps Distributions
- Device Location Information
- Device Browser History
- Groups device belongs to
- Device Custom Attributes
- Device Inventory for Android Enterprise
- Device Summary (Android)
- Hardware and OS (Android)
- Reset Passcode
- Device Enrollments
- Actions & Events
- Exceptions report
- Custom Attributes
- Device Locations
Duration: 58 minutes
IBM MaaS360 is a comprehensive mobile management and security solution for devices, applications, and content. In this module, you learn how to use the MaaS360 portal to configure a MaaS360 instance that meets your business requirements. You use the portal workflows to configure your MaaS360 account and begin managing your mobile enterprise.
- Navigate the MaaS360 portal Home page
- Describe and configure MaaS360 services
- Identify and enable device enrollment and other deployment settings
- Describe the mobile device enrollment programs you can use in MaaS360
- Configure administrator settings
- Create new portal administrators
- Use departmentalization to manage devices and content
- Add users and user groups in the MaaS360 portal
- Identify when to use custom attributes
- Configure privacy settings and locations
Dawn LaPides, Amit Hansalia