Mobile Security IBM MaaS360 Latest
Mobile Security IBM MaaS360 Latest Courses:
The IBM MaaS360 Cloud
Extender is a small Windows application that enhances device management
capabilities by integrating with behind-the-firewall systems within your
environment, such as email, corporate directories, certificate authorities, and
application and content servers.
Extender requires minimal resources, easily traverses proxy environments, and
perhaps most importantly, provides secure messaging and data transfer between
the MaaS360 platform and behind-the-firewall systems.
In this video, you learn how to install Cloud Extender.
In this video, you learn how to create a custom attribute in both Active Directory and IBM Security MaaS360 and then pass the custom attribute value from Active Directory to the MaaS360 portal.
Android Enterprise, a Google-led initiative, enables the use of Android devices and apps in the workplace. IBM Security MaaS360 integrates with Android Enterprise to provide a unified endpoint management experience. Currently, MaaS360 supports three management varieties provided with Android Enterprise; Profile Owner (PO), Device Owner (DO), and Corporate Owned Single Use (COSU).
PO assigns a work profile in which work apps and data are stored in a separate, self-contained space within a device. This scenario supports personally owned devices (BYOD).
In this lab, you configure MaaS360 with Android Enterprise. You learn how to enable Android Enterprise using a managed Google Play account and deploy a Work Profile (PO) to manage BYOD for personally enabled and personally owned devices. This process includes the following tasks:
- Configure Android Enterprise to manage personal devices
- Initiate a trial with MaaS360
- Adjust the deployment settings to ensure proper enrollment is met
- Learn about application distribution and settings associated with these distributions
- Create a Work Profile that separates business applications from apps in a personal profile
- Configure the WorkPlace Persona policy for Secure Mail
- Review device enrollment options and send an enrollment request
- Remove the Work Profile from the device