Mobile Security IBM MaaS360 Latest
Mobile Security IBM MaaS360 Latest Courses:
In this video, you will hear from IBM experts about Identity Management
and Access Control features in MaaS360, including Multi-factor,
Biometric, and Passwordless authentication methods.
This webinar is a MaaS360 deployment
Checkpoint webinar which is targeted at MaaS360 administrators who have
already gone through the MaaS360 portal set up process.
Often times you get the portal setup during initial deployment and then leave all the initial settings and services as-is. But we know that mobile platforms,
your organization's mobile maturity, administrator expertise, and
MaaS360 itself is constantly evolving.
The Deployment Checkpoint webinars will provide you guided checkpoints to ensure you are taking advantage of the MaaS360 capabilities that can improve your security, productivity, and usability.
Duration: 61 minutes
This webinar takes a look at the new features implemented in 2020, as well as, what's planned for the rest of the year. You will also get overview on how MaaS360 stands with iOS/Android/Windows management and the general mobile management landscape.
Topics included in this video:
- Device enrollment program for iOS 13 and later
- SAML (Security Assertion Markup Language) support
- User-based enrollment (iOS)
- Advanced management for Apple devices
- Update on WebView
- Federated access to the Access School Manager portal
- Update on basic authentication
- Mail authentication and OAuth
- MaaS360 Identity features
- Update on Android Enterprise
- Userless enrollment for Android Enterprise
- Zero-day support
- AppConfig or OEMConfig for specialized devices (Android Enterprise)
- AppConfig feedback channel feature
- Multiple enrollment options for Windows 10 devices
- Apple School and Business Manager
- System update settings (Android Enterprise)
- Android Corporate Owned Personally-Enabled (COPE) mode
this video, MaaS360 expert Matt Shave provides an introduction to Windows
This video provides details about MaaS360 policy features and functionality, an overview of Enrollment Programs, and information on Application Distribution and Windows App Catalog.
Duration: 53 minutes