The total time required to complete this roadmap is 18h 26m.
QRadar SIEM Administrator
The total time required to complete this roadmap is 49h 12m.
These courses teach you how to perform basic tuning tasks in your QRadar environment.
QRadar SIEM Analyst
The total time required to complete this roadmap is 24h 34m.
QRadar SIEM Architect
The total time required to complete this roadmap is 16h 34m.
Managed Security Service Providers (MSSP)
The total time required to complete this roadmap is 5h 35m.
IBM QRadar enables you to
minimize the time gap between when a suspicious activity occurs and when
you detect it. Attacks and policy violations leave their footprints in
log events and network flows of your IT systems. To connect the dots,
correlates these scattered events and flows into offenses that alert
you to suspicious activities. Using the skills taught in this course,
you will be able to thoroughly understand and configure QRadar rules,
work with reference data, and create and manage uncommon log sources.
- Create and manage uncommon log source types
- Leverage reference data collections
- Develop and manage custom rules
- Develop and manage custom action scripts
- Develop and manage anomaly detection rules
IBM QRadar SIEM provides deep visibility into network, user, and application activity. It provides collection, normalization, correlation, and secure storage of events, flows, assets, and vulnerabilities. Suspected attacks and policy breaches are highlighted
as offenses. In this course, you learn to navigate the user interface and how to investigate offenses. You search and analyze the information from which QRadar SIEM concluded a suspicious activity. Hands-on exercises reinforce the skills learned.
- Describe how QRadar SIEM collects data to detect suspicious activities
- Describe the QRadar SIEM component architecture and data flows
- Navigate the user interface
- Investigate suspected attacks and policy breaches
- Search, filter, group, and analyze security data
- Investigate the vulnerabilities and services of assets
- Use network hierarchies
- Locate custom rules and inspect actions and responses of rules
- Analyze offenses created by QRadar SIEM
- Use index management
- Navigate and customize the QRadar SIEM dashboard
- Use QRadar SIEM to create customized reports
- Use charts and filters
- Use AQL for advanced searches
- Analyze a real world scenario