This category contains integration scenarios that use IBM i2 products.
System Integrations Courses:
Sintelix is the text intelligence software solution for intelligence,
law enforcement and defense analysts.
Sintelix offers fast and accurate text analytics.
Integrate with IBM i2 to analyze both structured and unstructured data with power and ease with a complete end to end text intelligence solution.
- Learn how the Sintelix integrated solution is used as a text intelligence software solution for i2 Analyst's Notebook
Sintelix Harvester is customizable solution for extracting data from multiple web sources such news, wikis, forums, blogs and social media. You can use this solution with your IBM i2 products.
You can harvest a single page at a time or many in a batch. The system extracts text and also hyperlinks. You can harvest recursively.
Harvester only identifies relevant data, ignoring navigation, side bars, footers, advertising and any other unwanted text and passes it to Sintelix to organise, create associations and build a network.
Sintelix recognizes entities, relationships and properties from the extracted data.
- Learn how to harvest data from web and social media in order to conduct investigations
The IBM Security Immune System looks at a security portfolio in an organized fashion - as an integrated framework of security capabilities that transmits and ingests vital security data to help gain visibility, understand, and prioritize threats, and coordinate multiple layers of defense. At its core, the system automates policies and block threats - just as the human immune system can assess and identify a virus and then trigger an immune response.
The MITRE ATT&CK Framework is a globally-accessible knowledge base of advisory tactics and techniques based on real-world observations.
The ATT&CK knowledge base is used as a foundation for the development of specific threat models and methodologies in the private sector, in government, and in the cybersecurity product and services community.
This video provides and overview of the MITRE ATT&CK Framework, followed by a discussion of how IBM Resilient and other IBM Security products use MITRE ATT&CK with a live demonstration and a Q&A.
course demonstrates how IBM i2 Enterprise Insight Analysis (EIA) and
IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook can enrich the analysis of an IBM QRadar
offense by curating and importing data from several disparate sources
into the EIA Information Store. In this use case, data from multiple
sources is imported into i2 Analyst's Notebook where you use link
analysis to uncover connections and networks among different entities as
well as behavior patterns.
Among the topics that you will cover in this course are:
- Using the Offense Investigator app to bring a QRadar offense into i2 Analyst's Notebook (ANB) and expanding on an offense
- Connecting to (EIA) from i2 Analyst's Notebook to to find data using Search and Visual Search tools from the Home toolbar
- Using Expand and Expand with Conditions to bring linked items from the EIA Information Store into an ANB chart to visualize connections
- Using i2 Analyst's Notebook analysis tools and the Analyze toolbar features like Search, List Items, Bar Charts and Histograms, Find Connecting Network
- Bringing data from multiple sources into one analytical investigation to shut down security breaches and to find out who is behind them and why