This category contains integration scenarios that use IBM i2 products.
System Integrations Courses:
course demonstrates how IBM i2 Enterprise Insight Analysis (EIA) and
IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook can enrich the analysis of an IBM QRadar
offense by curating and importing data from several disparate sources
into the EIA Information Store. In this use case, data from multiple
sources is imported into i2 Analyst's Notebook where you use link
analysis to uncover connections and networks among different entities as
well as behavior patterns.
Among the topics that you will cover in this course are:
- Using the Offense Investigator app to bring a QRadar offense into i2 Analyst's Notebook (ANB) and expanding on an offense
- Connecting to (EIA) from i2 Analyst's Notebook to to find data using Search and Visual Search tools from the Home toolbar
- Using Expand and Expand with Conditions to bring linked items from the EIA Information Store into an ANB chart to visualize connections
- Using i2 Analyst's Notebook analysis tools and the Analyze toolbar features like Search, List Items, Bar Charts and Histograms, Find Connecting Network
- Bringing data from multiple sources into one analytical investigation to shut down security breaches and to find out who is behind them and why