This category contains integration scenarios that use IBM Security Intelligence products.
System Integrations Courses:
This video series demonstrates integration between IBM MaaS360 and IBM QRadar SIEM. It includes the following demonstrations:
- MaaS360 and QRadar Integration overview
- Sending MaaS360 events to QRadar SIEM
- Installing the MaaS360 app
- Using QRadar Action Script with MaaS360 API
Prerequisites: This video series assumes that you have the following skills:
- Basic knowledge of QRadar SIEM concepts
- Basic knowledge of the MaaS360 portal
- Basic knowledge of Python scripting
For more information about these topics, visit the QRadar SIEM and MaaS360 roadmaps in the Security Learning Academy.
This course includes two technical demonstrations that highlight how Carbon Black Response and IBM QRadar SIEM integrate to quickly detect, respond, and remediate live security incidents. This integration is part of the long standing strategic partnership between Carbon Black and IBM.
Learn how i2 Analyst's Notebook QRadar Offense investigator provides integration between QRadar SIEM and i2 Analyst's Notebook.
- Part 1 demonstrates the integration of QRadar Advisor with Watson with Resilient functionality. QRadar with Watson provides artificial intelligence to automatically investigate and provide insights to threat indicators and related entities. Integration with Resilient allows the security analyst to automatically track and enrich incident artifacts and reporting.
- Part 2 demonstrates how to use Resilient as a workflow automation tool to enhance the analyst's ability to manage the response to the more complex threats that require more than the actions allowed directly from within QRadar.
This course shows you how to integrate a scanner, such as IBM Security AppScan, with QRadar SIEM. This integration can help you correlate vulnerabilities discovered by the scanner with other log sources, such as IBM XGS, to protect your network assets from the attack at the application level.
The MITRE ATT&CK Framework is a globally-accessible knowledge base of advisory tactics and techniques based on real-world observations.
The ATT&CK knowledge base is used as a foundation for the development of specific threat models and methodologies in the private sector, in government, and in the cybersecurity product and services community.
This video provides and overview of the MITRE ATT&CK Framework, followed by a discussion of how IBM Resilient and other IBM Security products use MITRE ATT&CK with a live demonstration and a Q&A.