QRadar Security Intelligence
- QRadar SIEM
- QRadar on Cloud
- QRadar Network Insights
- User Behavior Analytics
- QRadar Advisor with Watson
- QRadar DNS Analyzer
- System Integrations
- QRadar - Securing the Cloud
- QRadar Incident Forensics
- QRadar Vulnerability Manager
- How Do I videos
Getting started with QRadar
The total time required to complete this roadmap is 13h 33m.
You are also encouraged to explore the other QRadar roadmaps that focus on different QRadar user roles.
Navigating QRadar on the Security Learning Academy
Roadmap category: Planning and installing
Roadmap category: Configuring
Roadmap category: Investigating and reporting
Roadmap category: Tuning for investigation
This course provides an introduction to IBM Security QRadar on Cloud (QRoC) and describes the differences between QRoC and an on-premises deployment of QRadar SIEM. Both implementations are based on the same QRadar concepts.
The main differences are these:
- Some administrative tasks such as installation, patching, license management, and backups are outsourced as a service to the IBM QRoC DevOps Support team.
- The QRoC deployment architecture does not need components such as an Event Collector but requires a dedicated Data Gateway. The Data Gateway creates a secure connection between your QRoC instance and your on-premises locations to securely send information to QRoC for analysis.
Finally, this course presents some links to other relevant QRadar information.