User Behavior Analytics (UBA) Roadmaps:
QRadar UBA Analyst
Job Role: QRadar Administrator for UBA
QRadar Administrators for UBA deploy, configure, and maintain the UBA application within their organization's QRadar infrastructure. In addition they maintain all operational tasks to ensure that the UBA application performs according to the key performance indicators.
- User Behavior Analytics (UBA) Architecture and overview
- User Behavior Analytics (UBA) version 2.5 - New Features
- QRadar User Behavior Analytics Open Mic
- User Behavior Analytics (UBA) Setup
- Investigating user behavior with QRadar Security Intelligence
- UBA Tuning
- User Behavior Analytics (UBA) Customizing the Rules
- Support for GDPR in UBA
QRadar Administrator for UBA
Job Role: QRadar UBA Analyst
QRadar UBA Analysts are responsible for investigating incidents related to user behavior and coordinating remediation activities. QRadar UBA Analysts also understand the underlying details of basic incident investigations including security event log information and network flows.