QRadar Vulnerability Manager
To prevent security breaches, QRadar Vulnerability Manager helps your organization to detect and evaluate vulnerabilities of your IT systems. In this lab, you learn how to scan for vulnerabilities and how to investigate detected vulnerabilities.
The exercises in this lab provide a broad introduction into the features of QRadar Vulnerability Manager. The exercises cover the following topics:
- Running a Patch Scan
- Exploring centralized credentials
- Adjusting environmental metrics for high-value IT systems
- Focusing on risky vulnerability instances
- Investigating the Heartbleed vulnerability
- Creating a Scan Policy with active tests
- Running a custom scan with active tests
- Creating an exception
Getting Started with QRadar Vulnerability Manager
This roadmap outlines fundamental courses intended for someone who works with IBM QRadar Vulnerability Manager (QVM). These courses describe the business case, architecture, and deployment models, and help you to integrate QVM into your QRadar environment.