Only a partial course catalog is displayed. Please log in to see the complete catalog.
IBM i2 Base Courses (7):
This video shows you how you can use iBase to convert phone numbers using format logic into the following different formats:
- If a phone number is 10 characters long, the format will be (999) 999-9999
- If a phone number is 7 characters long, the format will be 999-9999
- If a phone number is any other length than 7 or 10 characters, then leave as is 9999999999.
The two videos provide a walk-through on:
- how to create a SQL view to import into IBM i2 iBase, and
- how to import the SQL view into IBM i2 iBase
- Define the environment for upgrading and migrating
- Provide the best practices to use for upgrading and migrating
- Know the steps to upgrade and migrate i2 iBase
- Understand what changes you need to make before a backup of the database
- Know how to perform the datasbase backup and restore
- Provide steps to configure the database
- Understand how to restart Search 360 and Alerts
In this video, you will learn how to move and restore an iBase SQL database from one server to another server. You will be using the IBM i2 iBase Designer to perform this move and restore.
- Understand how to prepare entities so that you can place the entities in an ESRI map using iBase
- Know how to move the entities into an ESRI map in Analyst's Notebook
- Understand how to place entities on an ESRI Map
- Know how resolve an issue if the entity does not appear on the map
In some cases, it is not possible to create Search 360 jobs using the IBM i2 iBase Index Service Configuration Tool due to the server being in a cluster. In those circumstances a job can be created directly in Microsoft SQL Server Agent in the SQL Server Management tool.