Think Digital Event Experience Replay
- Using IBM Security Guardium Analytics to Identify and Remediate Potential Threats to Your Data 
- Understand and Gain Hands-On Experience with IBM Security Guardium Insights 
- Monitoring Next-Gen Data Sources in a Multicloud World with External TAP and Cloud Connectors 
- IBM Resilient SOAR Integration Workshop 
- Secure Your Home Network with the pfSense Open Source Firewall and IBM QRadar Community Edition 
Think Digital Event Experience Replay Courses:
This lab, as featured in the 2020 Think Digital Event Experience, explores the different search features in IBM QRadar, and offers hands-on experience of a variety of use cases.
In this lab, as featured in the 2020 Think Digital Event Experience, you will learn how to create an Ansible Playbook as well as a Resilient Workflow that runs your Ansibile Playbook within the IBM Resilient SOAR ecosystem.
In this lab, as featured in the 2020 Think Digital Event Experience, you
will deploy IBM Security Access Manager on Red Hat OpenShift, complete
basic configuration, and explore the
self-healing and auto-scaling capabilities available.
This lab, as featured in the 2020 Think Digital Event Experience, allows you to get your own Cloud Identity tenant, consume and analyze data and take remedial actions.
This lab, as featured in the 2020 Think Digital Event Experience, will show attendees how to build an IBM QRadar use case from
beginning to end.