Mainframe: zSecure Courses:
This video provides an overview and a demonstration of the IBM Enterprise Key Management Foundation (EKMF), a highly secure key management system for the enterprise.
High volume certificates and encryption keys can be managed centrally and uniformly with Enterprise Key Management Foundation independent of target platforms. EKMF manages keys and certificates for cryptographic coprocessors, hardware security modules (HSM), software implementations like Java key store, ATMs, and point of sale terminals. EKMF offers an intensive support for EMV® chip cards, both for issuers, acquirers, and for card brands.
Duration: 37 minutes
The IBM Security zSecure Course Offerings outlines all the zSecure courses that are available for on-site training only. These courses are not available as remote training.
This catalog provides a listing of courses you should take for the following types of job roles:
- Central Security Administrator
- Audit/Compliance Officer
- Decentralized Local Security Administrator
- Local Limited Security Administrator
The IBM Enterprise Key Management Foundation (EKMF) is a flexible and highly secure key management system for the enterprise. It provides centralized key management on IBM zEnterprise® and distributed platforms for streamlined, efficient and secure key and certificate management operations.
This video provides a demonstration of the IBM Enterprise Key Management Foundation (EKMF) web version.
Duration: 8 minutes
Join the IBM Security Learning Services team for an in-depth tour of the Security Learning Academy, with a focus on IBM Security zSecure course offerings. During this webinar, you will see how to navigate the platform, search the course catalog, enroll in a course, view your enrollments on your dashboard, create progress reports, and see how Security Learning Academy is integrated with IBM VIP Rewards for Security.
- Content requirements process
- Tour the IBM Security Learning Academy home page
- Take a deeper look at zSecure courses and course roadmaps
- Your personal dashboard
- Progress reports
- Integration between the Academy and the IBM VIP Rewards for Security program
Duration: 30 minutes
IBM® Security zSecure™ V2.3 suite helps:
- Enhance mainframe security position to better demonstrate compliance with regulations.
- Enhance real-time security intelligence analytics and alerts.
- Enhance identity governance for the mainframe to:
- Help organizations understand, control, and make business decisions that are related to user access.
- Assess risks.
- Secure cloud and mobile applications.
- Utilize the inherent security advantages offered by mainframes that include pervasive encryption for enhanced data protection.
This video provides an end-to-end demonstration of dataset encryption used to encrypt DB2 tables. Four steps are demonstrated to enable dataset encryption.
- Creation of keys demonstrated by using EKMF Web.
- Defining key labels and permission in RACF using zSecure Admin.
- Creating dataset encryption policy for dataset profile using zSecure Admin.
- Recreating VSAM dataset by using DB2 reorg.
Mainframe: zSecure Subjects:
Mainframe: zSecure Videos: How do I...
Browse subtopics (1)