IBM mainframe security solutions can help you protect your enterprise, detect threats, comply with policy and regulations and reduce costs.
Mainframe: zSecure Courses:
IBM® Security zSecure™ V2.3 suite helps:
- Enhance mainframe security position to better demonstrate compliance with regulations.
- Enhance real-time security intelligence analytics and alerts.
- Enhance identity governance for the mainframe to:
- Help organizations understand, control, and make business decisions that are related to user access.
- Assess risks.
- Secure cloud and mobile applications.
- Utilize the inherent security advantages offered by mainframes that include pervasive encryption for enhanced data protection.
This video provides an overview and a demonstration of the IBM Enterprise Key Management Foundation (EKMF), a highly secure key management system for the enterprise.
High volume certificates and encryption keys can be managed centrally and uniformly with Enterprise Key Management Foundation independent of target platforms. EKMF manages keys and certificates for cryptographic coprocessors, hardware security modules (HSM), software implementations like Java key store, ATMs, and point of sale terminals. EKMF offers an intensive support for EMV® chip cards, both for issuers, acquirers, and for card brands.
Duration: 37 minutes
This document contains an overview of the IBM Security zSecure job roles, training paths, and the standard zSecure courses that IBM offers for customers.
Mainframe: zSecure Subjects:
Mainframe: zSecure Videos: How do I...
Browse subtopics (1)