Setup guides will get admins up and running with some of the most popular EMM features available today, including Apples Device Enrollment Program (DEP) and Android Enterprise.
Enable Via Google Accounts
The initial method of integration with Android for Work (AfW) requires a Google admin account that can be acquired in one of two ways:
Sign up for GSuite (Enterprise Solution): https://gsuite.google.com/together/
Sign up for Android for Work Standalone: https://www.google.com/a/signup/?enterprise_product=ANDROID_WORK
Both admin consoles are the same, the differentiator is pricing and features. GSuite has a monthly cost associated with each user, AfW standalone does not. In both cases, the users are managed through the Google systems. This means that you will have to either create the users, or import them via AD/LDAP using tools provided. MaaS360 does have an integration piece to create the user accounts based on the user information in MaaS360.
1. From the MaaS360 Portal Home page, select Setup > Services > Mobile Device Management, and then select Enable Android Enterprise Solution Set > Enable via Google Accounts.
2. Go to the Google Admin console (admin.google.com).
3. In the Google Admin console, click Devices in the left navigation pane and then click Mobile & endpoints > Settings > Third-party integrations. The Third-party integrations section is displayed.
4. Click Android EMM > Add EMM Provider. The Manage EMM provider page is displayed.
5. Click Generate Token. You must use this token to bind your MaaS360
account with the Google Admin console.
6. Go to the MaaS360 Portal, enter the domain
name, and then paste the token that was generated in the Google Admin console.
7. Click Save.
MaaS360 is successfully integrated with your Google Admin account. The newly added third-party EMM provider information reflects in the Google Admin console.