Frequently Asked Questions
By default, the dashboard shows your courses and the corresponding course completion progress. If you want to customize the content and layout of your dashboard, click the Customize this page button at the top of the page. You can add, remove, and reposition blocks, as well as adjust the settings for existing blocks.
To get started, make sure you are in customize mode by clicking Customize this page. When you are in customize mode, each block displays two icons in the block header: a 4-headed arrow and a settings gear.
- To move a block, drag and drop the block using the 4-headed arrow icon. You can place blocks in the main content area or in the right sidebar.
- To add a block, use the Add a block block found at the bottom of the sidebar area. New blocks are added to the sidebar and can be repositioned after they are added.
- To remove a block, click the settings gear and choose Delete block.
- To configure a block, click the settings gear and choose Configure Block. The available settings depend on the block type. For example, the My Courses block allows you to hide completed courses.
- To restore your dashboard to the default layout, click the Reset page to default button at the top of the screen.
- When you are done customizing, click Stop customizing this page and your changes are saved.